Intermediate Integrative Evaluation
Fellowship Level 5 is titled Intermediate Integrative Evaluation & Intervention. In Level 5 we delve deeper into the many of the more advanced methods of physical examination. The list of evaluations is truly integrative in that it has a mix of different disciplines and tools. This level also explores with more depth some simple but powerful means of successful interention.
Level 5 Topics:
"They don't ask you to be God but they ask for a path for healing and for hope. Help them find it."
Register Now - One Time Payment or 3 Month Plan
- Osteopathic Evaluation
- Cranio-sacral for client evaluation
- Intro to Electrocardiogram
- 24+ hour monitoring of EKG, oxygen sat, resp.rate&depth,temp, etc.
- Finger oximetry & Angioscan
- Quantitative EEG mapping
- Thermography (Alfa-CRT / IR-imaging)
- Oligoscan vs SenseAble taste testing for minerals
- Other scans (US-Doppler, X-ray, CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, etc.)
- Modified Juice-fast with oral clay, mucolytic herbs & fiber
- Advanced colonic hydrotherapy with pressurized machine
- Gall bladder/biliary flush
- Heat depuration (IR Sauna, BioMat, Turkish Sauna, clay plasters in heated room)
- Baths (Clay-baths, Ozonated baths, Epsom salt, Sodium Bicarb, Kaqun-type, etc.)
- Course on dentists communicating with primary care practitioner