Live Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
Thursday March 16th - 8AM to 5:30PM
Friday March 17th - 8AM to to 5:45PM
Saturday March 18th - 8AM to 5PM
Sunday March 19th - 8AM to 1PM
3131 Story Road W, Irving, TX 75038
Videos online approximately 3 weeks after the live presentations.
- Live Seminars
- All archived videos from all sessions of the live seminar for future use and reference
- Practical Workshops (when available at live events)
The ACIM Fellowship is built upon and with the Pioneers of Integrative Medicine. Our teaching combines the best of research and discovery with the best in practical experience. The Fellowship has been designed to demonstrate and teach the diversity of disciplines, treatments, and diagnostic tools found in the practice of Integrative Medicine.ACIM
- Level Exam - $150
- Gold Seal Certificate - $50
- Meals (for live event)
Fellowship Level 8 Objectives & Synopsis:
- Understand the tremendous regenerative capability of the human nervous system
- Identify the obstacles that can block regeneration of brain, spinal cord & nerves
- learn ways to remove the obstacles
- Learn specialized integrative techniques that can facilitate NeuroRegeneration
- Neuroregeneration refers to the regrowth or repair of nervous tissues, cells or cell products. Such mechanisms may include generation of new neurons, glia, axons, myelin, or synapses. wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroregeneration
- The regrowth or repair of damaged nervous tissue - wordnik.com
In Level 8 we exam Neuroregeneration and the remarkable ability the body has to regenerate itself given the right tools, direction and understanding. In this level we examine ways that the person can regenerate their nervous system and gain some or all of the ability they may have lost.
Neurological disorders are skyrocketing in our society – attention deficit, autism, debilitating anxiety, depression and dementia. Many techniques have been recently developed in integrative medicine that will forever change how we understand and treat not only behavioral and mood disorders but also chronic headaches, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Parkinson's disease, autism, Alzheimer's, traumatic brain injury and many more neurologic conditions. In formal training, many doctors were taught that the brain does not regenerate once damaged, especially in adults. However, many integrative practitioners, including those presenting here have personally seen marked recovery with an integrative treatment program in paralyzed patients years after a stroke or patients with advanced Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or children with severe Cerebral Palsy, etc. Neuroplasticity research has been demonstrating a recovery of human brain function with a variety of tools & techniques. Our presenters will describe some the evaluative tools & therapeutic tools that are now available for assisting in the reversal of damaged or degenerated brain & spine.
This level is not intended to be an exhaustive discussion of the topic but a primer designed to wet the appetite for more exhaustive study. We will examine:
- Electromagnetic signaling to improve cellular RedOx, Luiz Martinez, MD, MPH
- Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) for neuro-regeneration, Angelique Hart MD
- Emotional conflict resolution to resolve neurological conditions, Michelle Schrader PhD
- Neurofeedback for concussion recovery, Andy Barlow DC & Tony DeRamus DC
- Pulsed electromagnetic therapies, Jim Lemire MD
- Intro to Chinese herbology, Nuris Lemire MS,OTR-L,NC
- Nutriceuticals for enhanced brain function, Kyl Smith DC
- Cranial manipulation, energy patches & other tools to improve/reverse concussion, Marcelle Hanish FNP, DAc
- Combining multiple integrative modalities for the patient’s benefit, Tammy Hughes RN
- Combined therapies to improve dementia, TBI & other neurodegenerative diseases, Lee Cowden MD
- Reproducing intrauterine fetal movements to recover brain-injured patients, James Snapp PT
- Correcting cranial nerve abnormalities to rapidly improve overall brain function, Lois Laynee PhD
- Masgutova & other movement therapies used to heal the brain - Paula Strait DO- Brain-Gym
"They don't ask you to be God but they ask for a path for healing and for hope. Help them find it."
To Pay in Three (3) Monthly Payments please select "Payment Plan" in options.