Integrative Care: Synthesis Basics
(Tools For Practice Enhancement- Level 9)
The first part of this Level 9 will be presenting further evaluative & therapeutic “tools” in the integrative medicine “toolbox” that practitioners can use to help their patients. These tools will range from Contact Reflex Analysis and laboratory blood testing for evaluation to Water Purification, Integrative Lymphatic Therapies and Oriental Medicine Techniques for treatments. During the second part of this Level 9, there will be various challenging case presentations in a “Grand Rounds” format, giving each attendee an opportunity to suggest to the case-presenter further evaluative and therapeutic possibilities and to explain the rationale behind each recommendation (whether from published research or from personal experience with similar patients). This process of case discussion will help participants to understand to diverse paths in integrative medicine available to help a patient get well and the importance of collaborating with other integrative practitioners on the most challenging patients.
- Charles Fagenholz, DC -- Treating Chronic Illnesses with Sympathetic Resonance Technology Utilizing Contact Reflex Analysis Principles & Case Studies of Treating Complex Patients From a Triad of Health Perspective
- Greg Lee, M Ac --Lessons Learned from 17 Years of Integrated Treatments for Lyme Patients
- Haixing Chen, MD -- Bring Life Science to the Clinic
- Jennifer Gramith, ND & Kelly Gallagher -- Clinical Ground Round for Lymphatic Disorders & The Lymphatic Systems Role for Ultimate Health and Energy
- Steve Haltiwanger, MD – Clinical Experience with Nutrition in Hospitals & Nutritional Physiology of Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Josef Bender -- Understanding Hydration Protocols
- Zach Bush, MD -- The Microbione's Regulation of Human Genetics, Immunity, and Life Expectancy
- Lev Paukman, MD
- Case Studies
"They don't ask you to be God but they ask for a path for healing and for hope. Help them find it."